ГЛОБАЛВОРК е Агенција за посредување при вработување во земјата и странство со наплата, која работи согласно Одобрение бр. 08-4764/3 издадено од Министерството за труд и социјална политика на Република Македонија.
Our client, world’s undisputed leader in spray technology for industrial use headquartered in the US and subsidiary in Skopje, Macedonia, due to expansive growth is looking to strengthen its team with a dynamic
SPRAY AUTOMATION & FLUID HANDLING SYSTEMS ENGINEER
in Skopje, Macedonia
You will be part of a small but professional and enthusiastic local team within a worldwide organization. Your colleagues are very result-oriented and have a strong commercial drive.
Typical Sales Responsibilities:
- Pursue sales leads;
- Visit existing and new customers who may be of strategic importance to the organization;
- Assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products and services;
- Respond to more complex customer enquiries;
- Negotiate prices and delivery times within limits of authority, and
- Conclude sales orders to meet revenue targets.
- Identify, research, and contact prospective customers and build positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business.
- Refer sales leads, customer feedback, and information on competitor activity to appropriate contacts within the organization so that they can respond to changing market conditions and customer demands.
- Develop long-term sales plans for key customers and accounts and monitor and adapt sales activities so that these objectives are met.
- Establish sales plans and prioritize and schedule own activities so these targets are met.
More Specific Responsibilities:
- Solve customer spray automation problems and identify market opportunities.
- Provide internal and external technical support.
- Diagnose industrial process equipment on-site, analyze customer control systems and make appropriate integration decisions.
- Generate technically accurate quotes in collaboration with Spraying Systems Europe staff.
- Specify, install, commission, and service spray technology and fluid handling systems in Macedonia
- Train customers, sales staff, and partner suppliers on new spray system technologies.
- Build test installations and organize technical demonstrations (both internally and externally).
- Engineering or technical degree required (electro-mechanical by preference, or similar by experience).
- Minimum of 3-5 years, hands-on, field experience with industrial fluid process equipment, (i.e. nozzles, valves, sensors, tanks, piping, mixing, coating, conveying, blending, cleaning, industrial automation technologies, etc.).
- Good knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written, is a must.
- Knowledge of:
– Industrial automation equipment and electronic control equipment.
– Hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical components and systems for industrial fluid handling.
- Introductory knowledge of:
– PLC programming, embedded control, and industrial communication platforms/software (Ethernet, OPC, Wonderware, Labview, etc…) is a plus.
– PID and closed loop control programming.
- Possess computer skills at level to effectively execute presentations and correspondence – skills required are Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Regular traveling in Macedonia with overnights, and occasionally in Europe.
- Excellent customer service skills, analysis and diagnostic skills, as well as effective written and verbal communication.
- And most importantly:
– You are a likeable team player who can also work independently.
– You are passionate, you radiate confidence and you have a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
– You are curious and resourceful to find new opportunities.
– You are creative, pro-active and can always find a solution.
– And last but not least, you are tenacious.
Kindly send your resume in English to [email protected]
Dame Gruev 7/9-2
1000 Skopje, Macedonia
Tel. 02/3111 075